Good Evening Parents and Players,
The forecast calls for a bit of rain, and risk of thunderstorms from midnight, and into early tomorrow morning. Which should taper of around 9 AM
-The club has decided to go ahead with the U3-U6 Saturday morning Timbit Soccer Program, as it happens to be their start date.
-last minute registration are still possible and done on this website. -We will behanding out Timbit Jerseys, shorts, socks, and a ball. If the weather holds out- we hope to be able to play their regular 10-11am practice.
U8 PRACTICE CANCELED
Since their season is already up and running, and they are also out biweekly we've decided to go ahead and cancel Soccer Practice for the U8's.